Hot Rolled Wear Steel AR400/NM400/AR500/NM500 Wearing Resistant Steel Plate/Sheet
1. Wear-resisting steel plate is composed of low carbon steel plate and alloy wear-resisting layer. When working, the matrix provides comprehensive properties such as strength, toughness and plasticity of resisting external forces, and the alloy wear-resistant layer provides wear-resistant properties that meet the requirements of specified working conditions.
2. Wear-resisting steel alloy wear-resisting layer and base plate are metallurgical combination. By means of special equipment and automatic welding process, the high-hardness self-protecting alloy wire is uniformly welded on the substrate, and the composite layers are one to two or even more. In the composite process, due to the different shrinkage ratio of the alloy, uniform transverse cracks appear, which is a significant feature of the wear-resistant steel plate.
3. The wear resistant layer of the alloy is mainly chromium alloy, while manganese, molybdenum, niobium, nickel and other alloys are added. The microhardness of carbide can reach above hv1700-2000, and the surface hardness can reach hrc58-62. Carbide alloy has a strong stability at high temperature, maintain a high hardness, but also has a good oxidation resistance, within 500℃ completely normal use.
4. The wear-resistant layer has narrow channel (2.5-3.5mm), wide channel (8-12mm), curve (S, W), etc. It is mainly composed of chromium alloy, while manganese, molybdenum, niobium, nickel, boron and other alloy components are added. With 40-60% carbide content, the microhardness can reach above HV1700 and the surface hardness can reach hrc58-62.
|Product||Wear Resistance Steel Plate|
|Grade||NM360 NM400 NM450 NM500, V400 V450 V500,Hardoxs400 450 500 550 600, HARDOX400 450 500 600,AR360 400 450, XAR400 450 500 600, HB400 HB450 HB500,
JFE-EH360 400 500, WEL-HARD400 500
|Surface treatment||Clean, blasting and painting according to customer requirement|
|Technique||Cold rolled and hot rolled|
|Package||Export standard packing: wooden cases or boxes to be packed;We will pack the goods according to the factory's requirements for export. Or according to customer requirements.In addition,we will give the product good surface protection.|
|Application||metallurgy, coal, cement, power stntion, mining, building materials, petrochemical industry|
|Material||Tensile MPA||Elongation%||Impact energy -20℃||HBW|
1) Manufacturing Technique
Cutting large steel plates as your requirements to make the surface of the plate bright by miling and grinding, also can make holes and make angle degrees, and can weld by your drawing.
For the thickness under 30mm, cutting by laser; For thickness over 30mm, mainly OXY-cut, flame cutting.
For the thickness 200mm steel plate, because during the flame cutting, the temperature is very high, so the cutting parts steel plate might be broken at the angle part, then our workers will repair the angles to be good condition.
2) Different kinds of processing
Wear-resistant steel plate with high wear resistance and good impact performance is good, can be cutting, bending, welding, etc., can adopt welding, plug welding, bolt connection way to connect with other structures, such as the scene of the maintenance process possesses the characteristics of time saving, convenient and widely used in metallurgy, coal, cement, power station, glass, mining, building materials, brick and petrochemical industry, compared with other materials, has a high cost performance, has been favored by more and more buyers.
Why Choose Us
1. Our product process can be adjusted according to the standards you need, such as AISI, ASTM, DIN, GB, etc., and have professional testing output.
2. We also offer different carbon steel materials, including Q235B Q235 Q195 Q215B Q215. You can choose your product according to your needs.
3. We have our own workshop, we can provide one-stop service: shot blasting machine to clean steel surface, fiber machine to cut plate as CAD drawing, bending machine, drilling rig to drill.
Packaging And Transportation
Normally packed in bundles with strong metal strips;
Bare or with paper bag , wooden pallet or crate;
If length ≤ 5.8m, loaded in 20' container,
If length ≤ 11.8m, loaded in 40' container,
If length > 11.8m, load on board by bulk FILO Terms.
After 10 years of development and customer support, our carbon steel production capacity is from 500 tons/month to 10000 tons/month. Currently, we have 6 carbon steel production lines. Our professional engineers and well-trained workshop workers help our sales team complete every order ahead of schedule.
Q1:Can you send samples?
A:Of course, we can provide customers with free samples and express shipping service to all over of the world.
Q2:What product information do I need to provide?
A:Please kindly provide the grade, width, thickness, surface treatment requirement should you have and quantities you need to purchase.
Q3:It's my first time to import steel products, can you help me with it?
A:Sure,we have agent to arrange the shipment, we will do it together with you.
Q4:What ports of shipment are there?
A:Under normal circumstances, we ship from Shanghai, Tianjin, Qingdao, Ningbo ports, you can specify other ports according to your needs.
Q5:What about product prices information?
A:Prices various according to periodic price changes of raw materials.
Q6:What is your terms of payment ?
A:Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment or based on BL copy or LC at sight.
Q7.Do you provide custom made Products service?
A: Yes,if you have your own design , we can produce according to your specification and drawing.
Q8:What are the certifications for your products?
A:We have ISO 9001, MTC, third parties’ inspections are all available such SGS, BV ect.
Q9:How long does your delivery time take?
A:In general, our delivery time is within 7-15 days, and may be longer if the quantity is extremely large or special circumstances occur.
Q10: How many countries you already exported to?
A:We have exported to America, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Russia, Ukraine, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, India, Kenya, Ghana,somalia and other African countries.Our export experience is rich, we familiar with different market demands, can help customers avoid a lot of trouble.
Q11:Can I go to your factory to visit?
A:Of course, we welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
Q12:Does the product have quality inspection before loading?
A:Of course, all our products are strictly tested for quality before packaging, and unqualified products will be destroyed and customers can appoint third parties to inspect the products before loading too.
Q13:How to pack the products?
A: Standard export sea-worthy packaging, the inner layer has a waterproof paper outer layer with iron packaging and is fixed with a fumigation wooden pallet. It can effectively protect products from corrosion and various climate changes during ocean transportation.
Q14:What is your working time?
A:In general, our online service time is Beijing time: 8:00-22:00, after 22:00, we will reply to your inquiry in the coming working day.